What Can Dollar Fulfillment Do To Improve My Shopify Integration?
This is not our first time in the dojo. We cater to an exclusive clientele of content creators and small and medium business owners looking to take the next step with their venture. Most of the time, these amazing people are go-getters and self-starters and tried to do it all themselves before reaching out to us. Maybe you can relate? Because their considerable expertise wasn’t in a brand-new area of technology like Shopify, we were able to quickly find ways to improve their business and help them make the jump to the next level.
We’ve helped clients with Shopify for years, and there are a few common areas of improvement that we have seen. In fact, we’ve decided to offer Shopify consulting because it is so common for us to see mistakes or missed opportunities with Shopify set-up.
- Too much SKU variance
- Your products don’t have SKUs inside Shopify
- Your product SKUs and Barcodes aren’t set-up properly
- Your barcodes aren’t unique
- Inaccuracies like weights or measurements (or no information about these) are attached to SKUs
- Tariff codes and product descriptions are not tied to SKUs
- Exorbitant Postage Costs
- Difficulty Pre-Determining Shipping Costs
- Inventory Issues
- Inaccuracies stemming from 3PL inventory counts and transmissions
- Available inventory numbers are unreliable
- Not offering–or difficulty in offering—digital kits
- Lack of automation
These are all issues that Shopify is actually well-equipped to handle in the hands of a pro. You’re a pro at the rest of your business; we are the experts you need for Shopify.